BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 17, 2013

many cakes!

 
fondant cowboy boot cake topper made to match an actual pair of boots!


Monster truck madness!  A chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and oreo & icing dirt- yum! 

 
Brain cupcakes with purple sleeves in honor of Epilepsy awareness and a boys one year anniversary with no seizures!
 

 
Brave barbie doll cake. 
When I was a child I wished I could have a doll cake for my birthday.  This translated into adulthood where I have been looking for a reason to make one.  I don't trust my skills to make characters look as close to their selves as they should, so this was the perfect opportunity to use a doll!

 
A Paris themed bridal shower.  An eiffel tower was added to this cake at the party, but unfortunately I did not get a picture of it at the event.  But I couldn't resist the pretty pink and black contrast to match the Paris theme. 

 
A simple rainbow cake with the inside layers colored rainbow as well.
 
 
My boys lego themed birthday party!

 
 I was so busy with party preparations I didn't have time to take any good pictures but I did snap some of the goodies on the table.  I made lego cookies for the kids goody bags.  The extras were gobbled up when dessert was served. 

 
And the cake I kept pretty simple but the effect was awesome.  Just a few blocks of legos stacked!  Everyone loved it!

 
This Avengers cake was made for a very special friend who also has a special talent.  She takes AMAZING pictures.  And I am lucky enough to make her son's birthday cakes!  Below are her pictures from her party
 
 

0 comments: