BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

firetruck cake and cute as a button cupcakes

I was asked to make a birthday cake last week that was inspired by little boys favorite book.  I believe the title of the book was fire cat.  The cat is yellow with black polka dots and lives in a fire station.  So this is my interpretation...


It was even cuter in person, simple yet colorful and a perfect match to the theme of the party. 

I also recently made some delicious strawberry- filled vanilla cupcakes for a friends baby shower.  All the buttons are modeling chocolate and were also, delicious.  I can say this cake was delicous because I atended the shower and got to indulge in these little beauties!  



Its been a fun month!  I have't been super busy but have enjoyed every second!

0 comments: