BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Gator grooms cake for my sis!

I can't believe I almost forgot to post the most important cake I have made.  My little sister got married in December and she asked me to make her grooms cake.  They are both UF gator Alumni and her husband is currently in medical school at UF.  So I made two little gator figurine bride and groom like them. 

My sister is a teacher now so the bride gator is holding an apple.  And the boy gator is wearing a doctor coat with a stethoscope. 




I didn't make the wedding cake.  It was included in her package, and I had a lot of other little things I helped her with that kept me plenty busy before the wedding.  But I thought my cake looked just as elegant sitting next to the wedding cake.  It even coordinated with the pearl borders and quilting pattern.
The beautiful bride and groom.


My little family...

0 comments: