BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Babies 1st Birthday Jungle Safari cake

Here is a super cute and girly jungle safari themed birthday cake.  There are faces of all different jungle animals around the cake.



I think that giraffe is my favorite.  I think he is really cute!  But I can't descriminate because they are all pretty cute!


And no 1st birthday is complete without a smash cake ( or jumbo cupcake in this case).  I love this little cupcake with the monkey and ribbon!  I hope the little birthday girl loved it.  I heard she devoured the cake.


And, although I didn't get to eat this one, I heard it was pretty yummy.  We chose a banana cake since this little 1 yr old loves her bananas.  And it was covered in cream cheese frosting- yum!!!

0 comments: