BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've been busy. . .

The summer started off slow and lazy.  I can't say I didn't enjoy it.  But I absolutely LOVE decorating these edible goodies, so I am happy to be keeping busy. 

I was asked to make a baby shower cake to coordinate with the "carters" partyware and decorations they had purchased.  It was such a pretty pattern with pinks and butterflies.  Super cute.  As soon as I saw it I knew I could turn it into a cake.  Here's what I came up with. . .




I also made this beautie.  This is actually a copy or a design from mycakeschool.com.  I periodically check their blog and saw this picture and knew I needed an excuse to make it.  I just love the final result.  Its sweet and oh so pretty.  And it was pretty simple to make but looks much more complicated.  It also was the first time that I made a coconut cake with coconut buttercream.  I thought it was pretty yummy and I don't like coconut that much. 




And of course Cars!  These cookies went with the #2 shaped Cars cake.  They were a great addition to the party (if you don't mind black teeth :) ).


    0 comments: