BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cars 2

Every time I make a cake it becomes my new favorite.  This time is no exception.  I doubted my skills to be able to pull off an actual character and make it look like it is supposed to look.  I think I actually did a pretty good job.  All the Cars cakes I have seen in the past are very similar, checkered flags, race tracks, etc.  I wanted my Cars 2 cake to be different than the typical design.  Since Lightning McQueen travels the world in the new movieI wanted to make a globe.  So here's what I came up with. . . and I know I said it before, but it is my new favorite cake.  Now I just need to see the movie!



I made the Lightning and Tow Mater out of Rice Krispies.  I just loved them!!!

I also made cookies for this party.  How cute did they turn out?!


0 comments: